Welcome to A.G. Accountancy Services
Start Up and New Businesses
Below is a list of our services for starting a new business, you can choose what you require. Our main aim is to ensure you start off in the best way possible and our endeavour to save some of your hard earned income from the clutches of the taxman, within the law of course.
- Getting you started includes registering for self employment as a Sole Trader, maybe in a Partnership or even as a Limited Company and this will include all necessary online registrations.
- You will get useful hints and tips about starting a new business including how to keep records and compliance requirements, but also what benefits there are by becoming self employed.
- Records are kept in order to produce a Profit & Loss Account and a Balance sheet at the end of your Accounting year.
- A list of Assets will be drawn up which may include land or buildings, but will nearly always include vehicles, machinery, computers and any other items which have a sustainable use and value. Capital Allowances in relation to these will be explained.
- VAT returns and registration will be required if your turnover reaches £79,000 or more within one tax year.
- New businesses are now required to submit their quarterly returns to HM Customs & Excise online, regardless of the threshold.